lørdag den 2. oktober 2010

Feeling peachy

This is going to be a little rant-ish, and I'm sorry for that.

My nails are getting worse for each day I go to work. They chip, and get shorter and shorter - I don't mind having relatively short nails, but if they are too short I don't bother painting them. Who am I kidding?! Of course I still paint them! But it dawned on me tonight; I don't cut them immediately after one is broken, so most of my naily pictures are pics of 3-4 different lengths! It looks horrible, so from today I will cut them all at the shortest length and try to be happy about 'em. And be as cautious as I can during work. I'm sorry for the newb-ness up until now; I don't know why I didn't realise before. In a way, I think I was hoping they'd grow back out and catch up on the other nails, LOL! Just take a look at today's pics and last post, my index and middle fingernails are extremely short.

So please, don't focus on my nail lenghts today. I want to show you another of the Catrice my mom purchased for me in Germany, I Scream Peach! I needed a bit of summer feel as these past days has been rough :)

Catrice I Scream Peach!

Catrice I Scream Peach!

It was very smooth and easy to apply, I used two coats but if you want 110% coverage, 3 coats is advisable. It held through 2 days of work with no top coat - with minimal chipping, which is a long time compared to other polishes.

Today I went to a sale in a local Matas (beauty shop), and I found a lot of old GOSH polishes - including a very special, to me at least, sparkly topcoat with a lot of potential. I also bought a sheer white, a black gelly based flitter, and I received a Chanel I have been lusting for a while. More about that in my next post! :)

I have a quite a few AMAZING, expensive polishes on the way, as well as a lot of basic stuff (yay for paycheck!), so in a few weeks I will hopefully be ready to show you oodles of gorgeous new colours!

~Vettelicious

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar