torsdag den 14. oktober 2010

NOTD : OPI Tease-y Does It

Sorry for doubleposting, I wanted my NOTD seperately so the post didn't get too long.

Today I am wearing OPIs Tease-y Does It from their new Burlesque set - a beautiful dark shade with even prettier shimmer. I bought this one together with Shimmer & Shimmer and Sparkle-iscious which I will show another day.

First, a shot of the bottle where you can see the beautiful shimmer ~

OPI Tease-y Does It
And now for a few shots of the results!

OPI Tease-y Does It

OPI Tease-y Does It


OPI Tease-y Does It

OPI Tease-y Does It

I used a basecoat, 2 coats of Tease-y and finished with a coat of Seche Vite top coat (I love this stuff! Should've bought it ages ago!).


I also want to show you a pic of my Absolute Alice manicure I wore until yesterday - I spiced it up with some new plates I got from Ebay!

GOSH Gypsy Blue + OPI Absolutely Alice + cheap stamping plates from Ebay

That's all for today!
~ Vettelicious

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar