onsdag den 29. december 2010

Manhattan Collection : 78T + 101V

During my trip to Germany, I found two Manhattan polishes from my wishlist - 78T which is a dark teal-ish blue and 101V which is a dark grey creme. I couldn't decide which to try out first, so I used both!

Manhattan Collection 78T and 101V on the right

They are one-coaters, but the polish is thin, so I used two coats to cover nail ridges (small as they may be, showing does annoy me like visible nail line). 78T is a gorgeous teal creme which is definitely leaning towards blue, and 101V is the most amazing dark grey creme I have in my collection. In fact, it's my favourite grey now ♥
Manhattan Polish is a little more expensive than other German drugstore brands, I think I paid about 3€ for 8 ml. It's way cheaper than GOSH, and I'd say the quality is def. worth the price. I'd buy a spare 101V or two if I had the chance :)

Manhattan 101V (bottle) and 78T


Manhattan 78T (bottle) and 101V

If I don't have time to post my New Years Eve manicure until Jan 2nd, I want to wish you all a wonderful evening and a happy new year! May it bring as much nail polish goodness as 2010 did :)

Vettelicious

3 kommentarer:

  1. Happy New Years to you as well ^___^
    The colors are so classy, I like~~

    SvarSlet
  2. Thank you! :) Yes, very classy - I did some patchwork-ish patterns on them with matching colours to spice it up a bit, but I don't think it's good enough for the blog, LOL.

    SvarSlet
  3. These polishes look so opaque. I love it :)

    SvarSlet