mandag den 16. august 2010

My very first post!

Today I decided I wanted to create a blog to share my newest obsession - nails! I'm still working on the design of the blog, but it's slowly coming together - a new header should be ready soon! For now, enjoy Jolly, a German White Shepherd (on this picture 4 weeks old), munching on a nail. Pretty fitting, actually.

I'm fairly new and very much an amateur, but I love buying, collecting and working with nail polish. I do it because it's fun - so if the results aren't professional, I don't care (although I do appreciate tips of course!).

I will end this introduction with a picture of the two things that started my obsession: Nail decals and turquoise nail polish from Depend <3
Please ignore the wonky layers, dry cuticles and crappy pic - I'm a newb!
  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar