søndag den 22. august 2010

Miss Minty!

Here's a small review of a GOSH nail polish I picked up last week - #597 Miss Minty (I'll be saving Miss Grey for later). It is the sweetest mint colour with just a tiny hint of blue, especially in direct sunlight. It was a coincidence I found it - it wasn't on the GOSH shelves, but in a box with a few other colours. I knew as soon as I saw it that I had to have it, I'm a big fan of mint green and needed a pale version!

GOSH Miss Minty & Miss Grey
I applied two coats, if you prefer thick coats one is sufficient, but I must warn you it takes a long time to dry - even a thin coat. I don't have much experience, but to my knowledge anyway ;) It does cover great with two coats though, so I think you spend the same time as on a 3-coats polish.

I haven't been much at home this weekend, so I didn't get to take a picture before I applied a topcoat. I chose my favourite right now, Essie's Matte About You (I seriously can't give this one enough stars!) and I think the matte coat makes it more autumn-ish. It's a very subtle colour, but I think it looks great with black clothes and a few mint hints here and there.
GOSH Miss Minty
As you can see, I desperately need to fix my cuticles (especially in the sides), they look horrible. I'll be ordering some cuticle treatment next month, so I hope you can bear with me until then :) I just ordered a nail polish remover pen, which should make it easier for me to remove excess polish close around the nail (without removing some from the nail, which I stupidly do when I'm in a hurry). Any tips and recommendations would be greatly appreciated so I can come closer to the good-looking manicure!

Lastly, thanks to my first 2 followers - I'm super-psyched there's actually someone reading out there, thank you so much! <3 

Bye for now!
~Vettelicious

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar