søndag den 22. maj 2011

New blog / news feed issues

Hi guys! 

Not sure if you still check this blog out, but I've been having some issues with the follower/feed transfer. It appears that some, if not most of you, don't see my new posts on their news-feed/blogroll/blogs-they're-following-list in blogger. I made a test-profile and it works on that one, but if you don't see my new posts you can try un-following and re-follow, it should do the trick.

If this won't fix it, LMK in the comments! I am thinking of making a new follower gadget if all else fails. I hate to sound desperate, I just don't want to loose you guys in the transfer - I love sharing my passion with you and when you give me some feedback. The community means so much to me!

So, my sincerest apologies for the trouble! I will make a post here every now and then re-direct you to my new blog :) Speaking of this blog, it will not be deleted. I want access to my old posts.

If you go to my new blog today you'll see I made a little contest giving one of my home-made rings to a lucky follower! :) Check it out right here.

♥ Vetten

4 kommentarer:

  1. Eh, I don't know how to unfollow though. Your new blog is not showing in my follower list at all, and on this blog the GFC is in a language that I don't understand.
    So I'm missing all your new posts. :(

    SvarSlet
  2. Oeh, I figured it out! Now lets hope it worked.

    SvarSlet
  3. I don't think GFC is transferred cause I didn't see any of the new posts from the new blog. Will have to refollow :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Ilse - I hope it works, but if not, LMK and I'll try to find another way of making it work. I hate not being super computer savvy!

    Halifax - thanks for refollowing, I hope it works now :)

    SvarSlet