mandag den 27. september 2010

Catrice & Konad manicure

I had a great weekend (besides still fighting that silly migraine) at my parents place, helping my mom making her artsy stuff ready for an art gallery. I also had time to do both her nails and mine, sadly I did not bring my camera or I could've shown you her konad mani too.

This is the first time I'm wearing Catrice nail polish, and I have to say that I love 'em. Sold Out Forever dried amazingly fast! The formula was good, average coverage and the colour... Wow. One of my fav polishes now! And I Sea You! was a great polish to stamp, too.

Catrice Sold Out Forever & I Sea You!

Sold Out Forever has a subtle, but very gorgeous shimmer.

Catrice Sold Out Forever

And here's a picture of my mani. I had to cut all my nails short as I broke one at work today, but I must admit that I quite like them this short. Practical and not too short. And for once, I'm thrilled about the mani and picture! No ranting this time :)

Catrice & Konad manicure
Base colour ~ Catrice Sold Out Forever
Stamped colour ~ Catrice I Sea You!
Konad Plate m57

That's all for today! I need to rest my achy head.
~ Vettelicious

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar